Did you happen to read my First Date Make-Up Tips Post?
I have to admit make-up is definitely something that is very important to worry about on a first date. You don’t want to look over done…. if thats the only thing you took away from that post, then I did my job!
Although I find that hair is also something girls struggle with. Once again, finding that balance between your hair, make-up and outfit is key.
Here are some things to avoid on a first date:
1. A style you have to keep fixing and playing with.
2. Something you would never wear on a daily basis.
3. DO NOT try a new hairstyle…. the last thing you want is to be self-conscious about your hair.
Here are some things to do on a first date:
1. You want soft and sexy!
2. Men are naturally attracted to the hair down looks.
3. Not too much hairspray you want it to look touchable.
4. Think about the weather… Hot or cold?
Here are some of my favorite go to hairstyles for Cool Weather:
1. Curled Hair Down with a little volume.
2. Braided Bangs.
3. Half-Updo with just hair in crown pulled back.
4. Braid Headband
Here are some of my favorite go to hairstyles for Hot Weather:
1. Messy Side Bun
2. Hair Swept To One Shoulder
3. Top Bun with volume (no slicked back ballerina buns)