5 Things I’m Thankful For
- My Business Success – In January 2016, it will be two years since I started my business Lexie Hair & Make-Up. The amount of growth I have seen is incredible. The hearts I’ve touched.. and weddings I have been a part of have all made me realize how grateful I am to be living my dreams. Without the brides… I would be no where. Thank you for believing and trusting in me.
- My Family – Having a beautiful and loving family to support me is amazing. Even when times get rough, I know they have my back. I’m thankful for my moms listening ear, for my dads wisdom, for my little brother’s caring attitude, and for my sisters smiles and laughter.
- My Boyfriend – Loving me through all the crazy things life throws at us. I can’t thank him enough for always encouraging me to follow my dreams. He is always there to remind that everything will be “Fine.” He’s my best friend and listening ear. I thank you for all of your kindness and patience.
- Coffee – Thank you for giving me that extra kick in the morning and for motivating me even after a stressful day!
- God – I’m so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such an amazing life. One that is always adventurous and crazy. I’m grateful for his unconditional love for me.
Happy Thanksgiving Y’All!